Argan Oil for Skin & Hair
Below is a detailed description of the natural ingredients in the Somaluxe Argan Oil, and why they are beneficial for both skin and hair. This is why Argan Oil is called the "best oil for skin and hair":
To demonstrate the positive effects of argan oil, here are the "best ways to use argan oil" in your beauty routine:
- Argan Oil as a Hair Conditioner: Argan oil is ideal for haircare uses. It contains a high amount of vitamin E, so it is particularly beneficial for using it as a hair conditioner. It can be used on damp or dry hair for an intense burst of hydration. Vitamin E helps to promote healthy, strong hair due to its antioxidant properties. Use all over hair or just on the ends to treat damaged, dry or split ends. The Somaluxe Argan Oil can also tame frizz or flyaway hairs to make your locks appear much softer and sleeker.
- For Improving Fine Lines & Wrinkles: The high concentrates of antioxidants in our Somaluxe Argan Oil reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can plump and firm the skin to increase luminosity: it gives skin a healthy glow.
- Nail Treatment: Dry, weak and brittle nails all need argan oil. Argan oil has long been know as the "best product for nails". Use on your cuticles and massage into the nails to increase moisture levels, protect and strengthen.
This impressive oil is a wrinkle fighter when applied to the skin, but it can also add vitality to hair. Extracted from the seeds of an evergreen shrub, this oil is native to the Mojave and Baha deserts of the southwestern United States. Nontoxic and non-allergenic, it contains a variety of minerals and free radical fighters, such as vitamin E, that generate added protection to hair quality.
Jojoba oil is antibacterial and anti-fungal. It is also well known for its similarity to sebum. Sebum is an oily secretion from the sebaceous glands. A person with an inadequate amount of sebum can use jojoba oil to regulate their secretion. Likewise, it can also be beneficial if there is too much sebum.
Other benefits of jojoba oil:
- Good for all hair types
- Repairs damage from styling products and environmental elements
- Keratoplastic effect of the oil brings out the natural color of the hair
- Anti-inflammatory properties keep hair healthy
Argan Oil as a Moisturizer
Argan oil contains skin softening and hydrating properties for both face and body. The high fatty acid content means it can be directly applied to the skin to smooth, refine and nourish. It will help relive any irritation, dryness or tightness on the skin. As argan oil is a dry oil, it is instantly absorbed, so it can also be used by oily or combination skin types. If you don’t want to apply argan oil straight to the skin then mix into regular moisturizer, serum or mask to increase the benefits.
Luxury oil for hair; anti-aging effect on skin. Argan oil is extracted by crushing and squeezing the argan fruit. Humid weather, hot water, blow dryers, and other styling equipment dries natural in hair. This in turn damages hair. Argan oil is able to replace the natural oils while offering exceptional protection against the elements and heated styling tools.
Reasons to use argan oil:
- Improves the elasticity of the hair by penetrating the pores of the hair follicles.
- Contains antioxidants that strengthen hair.
- Filled with omega 3 and omega 9 fatty acids that will aid in restoring split ends.
Citrus essential oils
Citrus essential oils when applied to hair can tone color, add shine and give your hair an uplifting bounce.
Boasting antiseptic, antimicrobial, and bactericidal properties, lemon essential oil helps maintain clean and healthy hair. Very high in astringent properties. Additional benefits of citrus oils:
- 68% of lemon essential oil contains the powerful antioxidant d-limonene.
- Lemon has the ability to detoxify the body.
Orange essential oil is similar to lemon in that it is also an astringent and recommended for oily skin. Applied to the skin, sweet orange is also known to rev up the immune system and boost mood. Who doesn't love the smell of fresh cut oranges?
Lime oil is recognized to have restorative constituents. Lime is also bactericidal.
Read more about the benefits of argan oil.